Coingrid Token (CGT) - ICO Details
Coingrid aims to make investing in cryptocurrency as easy as sending an email. With our intuitive interface, anyone with a computer or a smartphone will be able to buy Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency listed on our exchange in just a few easy steps. CGT is a token created by Coingrid. We will initially use CGT to fund the development of our cryptocurrency exchange. Once our exchange is live, CGT will be used to pay for trading fees. Users can purchase CGT with Bitcoin and/or Ethereum at our exchange. Coingrid will charge a trading fee of 0.05% per trade paid in CGT. If the user does not hold enough CGT to cover the exchange fees in their account, the CGT equivalent of exchange fee will automatically be purchased at market price and the cost will be deducted from the trade.
1. Coingrid Token (CGT) is used for transaction fees.
2. Competitive transaction fee 0.05% per trade.
3. Officially registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand.
4. Offers “simple mode” and “advanced mode” to accommodate all types of users (prototype of “simple mode” available).
5. Professional team members: senior designer, lawyers, researchers, developers, banker etc.
|Token for sale||70,000,000|
|Token Price||0.0002 ETH|