CPROP (CPROP) - ICO Details
CPROP ICO Summary
CPROP is bringing blockchain solution in the Real Estate industry.
Their initial coin offering will be held from September 30, 2018 and investors will be able to buy it until November 15, 2018.
A total of 6,130,000,000 CPROP will be created and 46,000,000 will be available during the coin offering.
CPROP sale will be considered successful if their softcap of 0(USD) is reached. Please keep in mind that the sale could end before November 15, 2018 if the hardcap of 20,000,000(USD) is reached.
During CPROP ICO, investors will be able to buy CPROP at 0.01 USD per Coin/Token.
Get all the details about CPROP below and on CPROP Official ICO website
CPROP Project Info
The real estate industry is poised for a technological leap forward that will deliver immense value to key stakeholders – buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and government registries. There is huge scope for increased efficiencies because the basic steps for concluding any real estate transaction are repetitive, documentation is standardized, the closing process which runs on hard copy documents is antiquated, and the number of parties involved in any transaction is vast.
CPROP Stage Details
|Token for sale||46,000,000|
|Token Price||0.01 USD|
- Legal (e.g. SAFT, Singapore incorporation, etc.) - Initial alliances identified - Launch MVP - Deepen advisory teamICO (September 30th-October 31st 2018)
- Requirements document for REP integrations - Requirements document for MVP enhancements - Coding - Beta testingDetailed design (9 months)
- Launch web app - Debugging and platform refinement - Expansion of operational and in-country sales channel partnerships - Refinement of post-Phase 3 roadmap and target market“Soft opening” (3 months)
- Intensified marketing - Continued expansion partnerships and staff - Build operational capabilitiesCommercial launch (12 months post-ICO)
- Work with local government to convert property records to blockchain in selected markets - Work with selected lenders to convert mortgage documentation to blockchainConversion of legacy records systems (post-ICO; opportunistic)