MinedBlock STO (MBTX) - ICO Details

  • MBTX - MinedBlock STO ICO details,price, stage, bonus, team.
Overview
0
MinedBlock STO (MBTX) Initial Coin Offering Logo
StatusInactive
HeadlineMining as a Service
CategoryCryptocurrency
Starting date04/01/2019
Ending date05/31/2019
WebsiteView Website
WhitepaperView Whitepaper
Links

MinedBlock STO ICO Summary

MinedBlock STO is bringing blockchain solution in the Cryptocurrency division.
MinedBlock STO initial coin offering will be held from April 1, 2019. MBTX will be offered to investors until May 31, 2019.
A total of 365,000,000 MBTX will be created and 365,000,000 will be available during the coin offering.
MBTX coin/token sale will be considered successful if their softcap of 1,000,000(USD) is reached. Please keep in mind that the sale could end before May 31, 2019 if the hardcap of 15,000,000(USD) is reached.
During MinedBlock STO ICO, investors will be able to buy MBTX at 0.15 USD per Coin/Token.

Get all the details about MinedBlock STO below and on MinedBlock STO Official website

MinedBlock STO Project Info

MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation, mining multiple coins without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment.

The MinedBlock (MBTX) token is an ST20 token based on Polymath’s token standard.

MinedBlock is a large-scale, cost-efficient crypto mining company. We provide a fully managed crypto mining service which pays out 75% of our revenue to our share/token holders. You can read the full detail of the project in our Whitepaper.

MinedBlock Holding Limited will own 75% of the total Mining Service and will be 95% owned by the shareholders. MinedBlock Limited will own the remaining 5%.

The Security Token Offering is to purchase Equity by way of shares in MinedBlock Holding Limited. Each token will represent 1 share. The project has scalability and an aggressive growth strategy.

Tokenomics

Type
Coin SymbolMBTX
Total Coins365000000
Purpose
Working Product?

MinedBlock STO ICO Details

MBTX ICO Details
Softcap1,000,000(USD)
Hardcap15,000,000(USD)
USA accepted
Currency AcceptedBTC,ETH
Coin SymbolMBTX
Total Coins365,000,000
Coins for Sale365,000,000
Private-Sale/Pre-Mined Coins0
Coins Sold%
Coin Price0.15 USD
Softcap Reached
Confirmed Exchange
Unsold Coins Goes to

MinedBlock STO Stage Details

MinedBlockSTO

Start date04/01/2019
End date05/31/2019
Token for sale365,000,000
Token Price0.15 USD

MinedBlock STO Team Info

Core Team

Matt Ruff

CSO

Greg Wales

CEO

Paul Bishop

COO

Ruhin Kahn

Marketing Consultant

Kamal Mustafa

Advisor

Gagandeep Singh

Advisor

The Collective Go

Community Management

Rishabh Anand

Advisor

MinedBlock STO Discussion

Please Login to join the discussion
  Subscribe  
Notify of
Featured ICOs
There are No Featured ICOs right now
3Commas Square
Recently Viewed ICO
Announcement

Facebook group ICL
Join our Newsletter

 

Don't miss out!

Get discounts on ICOs & Blockchain products + Receive the latest News, Updates & PR from ICL.