Poseidon (OCEAN) - ICO Details
Poseidon ICO Summary
Poseidon is bringing blockchain solution in the Platform industry.
Their initial coin offering will be held from November 3, 2018 and investors will be able to buy it until December 9, 2018.
A total of 36,000,000,000 OCEAN will be created and 2,147,483,647 will be available during the coin offering.
OCEAN sale will be considered successful if their softcap of 10,000,000(EUR) is reached. Please keep in mind that the sale could end before December 9, 2018 if the hardcap of 4,320,000,000(EUR) is reached.
During Poseidon ICO, investors will be able to buy OCEAN at 0.192 EUR per Coin/Token.
Get all the details about Poseidon below and on Poseidon Official ICO website
Poseidon Project Info
Poseidon builds climate change solutions with widespread and immediate impact. Its current ICO and token sales support its ‘reduce’ platform, which uses blockchain to let anyone rebalance the climate impact of any product or service in real time at the checkout.
Poseidon ICO Details
Poseidon Stage Details
|Token for sale||2,147,483,647|
|Token Price||0.192 EUR|
• Poseidon Concept born • Blockchain selected as technology platform • Partnerships being conceptualized • Legal partner with blockchain experience signed2017 - Q2
• Stellar chosen as blockchain platform • Strategic Partners agreements formalized • Switzerland chosen as base • Poseidon Foundation announced to public2017 - Q3
• Details of platform designed • Key advisors join Poseidon team • Architecture reviewed with Stellar • Regulatory challenges in Switzerland2017 - Q4
• Malta chosen as new base • Legal framework finalized • Discussions with prospective clients • First pilot design completed2018 - Q1
• Poseidon Foundation established in Malta • Pilot Platform launches with first Retail Client • 1-year Fundraiser launches with first Public Round • First Corporate Client signed up2018 - Q2
• First Government Client signed up • Participation in European Blockchain conferences • Business Summit in Liverpool, England • Poseidon Mobile App v1 Release2018 - Q3
• Second Public Round of Fundraiser • Participation in Blockchain conferences in Asia and Europe • Onboarding of second Corporate Client • Onboarding of second Government Client2018 - Q4
• Climate Impact Product Catalog v1 Release • Poseidon Mobile App v2 Release • Onboarding of additional Clients in Europe • Opening of Poseidon Headquarters in Liverpool2019 - Q1
• Launch of Annual Poseidon Conference in Liverpool • Final Round of Fundraiser • Voluntary Donations capability released • Opening of Global Poseidon Offices2019 - Q2
• Full Poseidon Platform Launch • Climate Impact Product Catalog v2 Release • Poseidon Mobile App v3 Release • Onboarding of first Clients in Asia2019 - Q3
• Poseidon Platform Functionality Release v2 • Onboarding of first Clients in North America • Top contributors invited to forest conservation project • Research and Development roadmap announced2019 - Q4
• Climate Impact Product Catalog v3 Release • Poseidon Mobile App v4 Release • Onboarding of additional Clients in Asia • Poseidon Presence at World Economic Forum in Davos2020 - Q1
• Annual Poseidon Conference in Liverpool • Poseidon Platform Functionality Release v3 • Onboarding of additional Clients in North America • Research and Development results announced2020 - Q2