Traxia (TMT) - ICO Details
Traxia ICO Summary
Traxia initial coin offering will be held from May 1, 2018. TMT will be offered to investors until June 2, 2018.
A total of 1,000,000,000 TMT will be created and 600,000,000 will be available during the coin offering.
TMT coin/token sale will be considered successful if their softcap of 0(USD) is reached. Please keep in mind that the sale could end before June 2, 2018 if the hardcap of 15,100,000(USD) is reached.
During Traxia ICO, investors will be able to buy TMT at 0.055 USD per Coin/Token.
Get all the details about Traxia below and on Traxia Official website
Traxia is a B2B trade finance platform that allows SMEs to access short-term funding by using their accounts receivables as collateral. Institutional investors can buy and trade this newly created tokenized debt securities on a global market.
Why people like it:
– First project invested by Cardano (through Emurgo investment arm)
– Targets a global $43 trillion market
– First use-case with Porsche Design in China
– Platform up and running (second version in April 2018)
How does it actually work?
1) A Small Medium Enterprise (SME) creates a profile and Uploads their invoices with a large multinational company (MNC) to the platform.
2) The MNC verifies the invoice and if in agreement with the terms, accepts the debt by using their private key.
3) We create a digital asset (smart-contract) out of that invoice – this debt security can now be traded.
4) Institutional investors make an offer to buy this debt security at a discount
5) The Investor who bids the lowest discount acquires the debt security token by paying the SME in a Fiat currency.
6) The Investor now owns the security. He can also trade it on a secondary market.
7) On the due date, the MNC pays the investor or the current holder of the debt security back in fiat currency
|Token for sale||600,000,000|
|Token Price||0.055 USD|