VTUUR (VTUUR) - ICO Details
VTUUR ICO Summary
VTUUR is bringing blockchain solution in the Cryptocurrency industry.
Their initial coin offering will be held from February 5, 2019 and investors will be able to buy it until August 5, 2019.
A total of 1,000,000,000 VTUUR will be created and 500,000,000 will be available during the coin offering.
VTUUR sale will be considered successful if their softcap of 2,000(ETH) is reached. Please keep in mind that the sale could end before August 5, 2019 if the hardcap of 200,000(ETH) is reached.
During VTUUR ICO, investors will be able to buy VTUUR at 0.25 USD per Coin/Token.
Get all the details about VTUUR below and on VTUUR Official ICO website
VTUUR Project Info
VTUUR’s Live Mobile VR streaming platform with unique AR and AI features is a game changer and the future of Virtual Reality travel, experiences, advertising and job creation. Featuring a decentralized network, token, platform, and application, we bring the world closer to you.
VTUUR ICO Details
VTUUR Stage Details
|Token for sale||500,000,000|
|Token Price||0.25 USD|
- VTUUR’s concept born - Market research & technical studies - 100k initial investment - Proof of conceptQ2 2017
- Project start - Wireframing - Design UI/UX - Developing a 360° camera support protocol - Testing IOS and Android compatibilityQ3 2017
- Developing more 360° camera support protocols - Field-testing Mobile Live 360° stream - Testing prototype platform - Finalizing stable app prototype - 150k additional investmentQ4 2017
- Expand VTUUR developer team - Setup legal framework for an ICO - ICO Website, Whitepaper & Marketing plan - Developing Smart Contract - Developing VTUUR TokenQ1 2018
- Shooting promotional video - ICO PR & Marketing campaign - Smart Contract Audit - Smart Contract ImplementationQ2 2018
- Continued testing of VTUUR Alpha version - Start ICO - Live 360° Q&A stream through VTUUR platform - Marketing - End ICOQ3 2018
- Stress testing & finalizing VTUUR Alpha version - Start negotiations with content creators - Adding more 360° camera protocol support - Research to determine first user impressionsQ4 2018
- Launching of closed VTUUR Alpha version - Developing VTUUR's Enhanced Video Rendering - Developing Augmented Reality support - Partnering with professional guides, performers etc.Q1 2019
- Field Testing VTUUR's Enhanced Video Rendering - Field Testing Augmented Reality support - Release information to businesses for integration of adsQ2 2019
- Developing VTUUR's Artificial Intelligence - Continuous development and testing of Beta version - Sponsoring hardware to universities and schools - Promotions Through Various Conventions and EventsQ3 2019
- Testing VTUUR's Artificial Intelligence - Final testing for VR/AR/AI - Public release VTUUR Beta version - RoadshowQ4 2019